COVID-19 Office Protocols
COVID-19 Office Protocols
Dear Families! It has been wonderful to see you back for appointments! As we have returned to the office we have been working hard to ensure your safety with additional protocols.
- Our entire staff will be wearing surgical masks, and we will require parents to wear them as well. Providers performing certain restorative procedures will be wearing additional face and body protection.
- Staff will be having their temperatures taken and recorded daily and not be permitted to work if 100.4 or higher and screened for Covid-19 symptoms. Patients will also be having their temperatures taken and appointments rescheduled for anyone with a temp over 100.4 F.
- Increased spacing of chairs in the reception area to reduce unnecessary interactions and maintain social distancing.
- Increased routine cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces with our current hospital grade sanitizer, as well as logging times.
- Sanitizer stations set up around the office.
- Medical grade air filtration devices have been installed in treatment areas, staff areas and private offices
Further, you may be asked to come in slightly earlier or slightly later to help stagger appointment times. If so, these small changes should be no greater than 15 minutes. Finally, you may choose to wait in your car after checking in if you arrive early.
We use 4 state of the art Jade commercial grade air purification systems from Surgically Clean Air.
The units include 3 filters for various levels of air purification for unparalleled filtration. The ultra fine particulate Hepa-Rx filter, the Carbon filter, and the germicidal UV-C+ filter particles as small as 0.0025 microns (the size of a strand of DNA), up to 0.2 microns. The size of a typical virus is 0.1 micron. The multi stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, nitrous oxide, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air in workplaces and residences. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue. These units filter the air with a collection rate of 99.996-99.999% every 10 minutes for every 2000 sq ft of space.
In addition, we have 4 additional air purification units in each of our private operatories.
If you want to know more about these units, you can view specifications on their website.
Complete the form below and we will get back to you very soon.